To you 56K people out there, this is the post you'll love the most. There is going to be Z-E-R-O pictures in this one. That's a first? Actually today is a day of many firsts.
Lets see...
First time going for a joyride in a Piper Warrior.
First time sitting at the back.
First time flying at night.
First time flying without a headset and life jacket.
First time flying without putting on the harness.
First time flying in my flight suit without wearing gloves.
First time earning real money from the virtual world.
BORING~
Had a little taste of night flying in a general aviation aircraft today for the first time. It was an experience not to forget. Okay STOP. Enough with the generic answers for everything out there in the world. After all I am the guy who wrote "Being the first in my course to finish my first solo has given me a sense of satisfaction after all the hard work." Mr Pan almost killed me for that. Being an arse is certainly one of my future jobs.
During the start, it was rather delightful. I was attracted to the dazzling city view like your average girl would be attracted to diamonds. How I wish we were flying over the city of lights. For those of you out there who live under a rock or maybe in a more modern sense, a piece of concrete, the city of lights is Paris. Home of romance, food and the French Air Force. I would get married under the Eiffel Tower and fly all my guests over if I had the money to and a girl who's willing to wake up to a terrible fright every morning.
Random as that was, back to the topic. It became rather boring after about forty minutes and dear BIG head decided he was too bored and he pulled out his iPod. Quite obvious what he did after that isn't it? How he did that? We weren't wearing headsets in the first place. Remember?
Another reason why it became rather boring was because of the fact that niner six denied me the privilege of taking pictures during the flight.
Among the firsts, the rather sad thing was that this was my first joyride. But. It didn't bring much joy after the first forty minutes. I realised what I've been doing every sortie since sortie nine. Again for those of you who don't know what a sortie is, it is a flight. I don't blame you for this. Then again, this little joyride has allowed me to appreciate flight better compared to hoping not to get screwed whenever I am sitting at the pilot's seat. It has allowed me to appreciate the speed and height we have been flying at all along.
One more amazing thing I've learnt is that Maple actually has a GOOD point! I can earn real world money from it! Just yesterday, I invested ten bucks to buy virtual in game money and just overnight, it's worth had already doubled to twenty bucks. Wow. Another future job of mine. A rogue trader who makes use of little kid's stupidity to earn money!
And it has been Benjy keeping you company tonight on the Boring Show. Thank you for reading.


