Introvert Speaks
Talkative Introvert
My Room.
Sunday, June 07, 2009
I am going to revamp my room into a home movie heaven for poor kiddos! Erm... Well... As soon as I have like five hundred bucks. $.$


The Big Screen

So, as many of you out there know that my room is ALMOST like a movie theatre just lacking the big screen. So now... Presenting my latest crush! The Dell SP2208WFP 22-Inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor! Isn't she a beauty? I've always had a fetish for clear displays. Not that I love doing weird things to it but I love the crystal clear sharp pictures.The Sound

Just a year ago, I bought the Altec Lansing FX-6021 2.1 Speaker System. This systems features two satellites and a subwoofer. I won't go into technical details but simply put, this baby can reproduce ever so accurately your oomphs from club sounds, piano keys, erie zombie sounds and even the jet engines from Microsoft's Flight Simulator X. They never fail to impress.
The Convenience

No matter where in my room I want to operate my laptop from, everything will be covered. From the sound to the mouse and keyboard, Bluetooth and infrared technology come into play. My trusty Logitec V470 Cordless Laser Mouse operates from ten meters away giving me control over my mouse from anywhere in the room. Next, the Logitec diNovo Edge. With more Bluetooth technology, typing would be able to be done from any part of the room. As for volume, bass and treble for my speaker, I am able to control it with the little remote control that came with the speakers.
Of course mine is white.

The Plan

So here's the plan, this is my room now.

I watch movies sitting on my sofa with that puny screen ever so far away.

The plan is to move my laptop and all the other things into this order.

Ok thats sloppy work considering how nice and expensive the things invloved are.


The wall is where the sofa is facing.

So movie time would be on the sofa and the usual work time calls for something comfortable and relaxed. I will be getting one of those hospital style meal tables where you can slide it over a bed. So I can sit all the way at the and of my bed with a nice table and all the necessary things on it.

I'll talk about it again once I gain the wealth to do all that.



Attention!
The Introvert Speaks is a highly 56K unfriendly site. It consists of pictures you don't want to see and journeys you would be too lazy to try out!

The Audiophile In Me