As we all know, this is one of the better ways to get rich. I myself has found this topic very interesting with many possibilities. Maybe the only regret I would have this life would be the lack of time to start one.
As some of you know, I have been becoming rather rich in quite a few games by making use of the market and easily earning money from it. World of Warcraft was a very good example. I literally flipped the markets I was making use of. Recently, Runescape is another game with many quick money earning opportunities. In real life, there are many ways to earn money quickly and rather easily if one bothers to do some research. Some of the people closer to me would already know about the property and aviation plans I have for the future. Although the startup cost would consume much capital, the returns are quite remarkable.
Recently, my audio craze has also earned me quite a few dollars the way Singapore buys raw materials and convert it into useful things. Working for other people is not the only way to earn some pocket money. Being a trader seems to be working a lot better for me.


