Introvert Speaks
Talkative Introvert
New Found Comfort.
Friday, October 23, 2009

My new toy arrived just two days ago on Wednesday and I just HAD to go down to Plaza Singapura immediately to collect it when I knew it was in.

Lets have a look at what it was originally.

Picture0373

Westone UM1

 

On 21/09/2009, I headed to ACE Hearing at The Carlton Hotel to get my ear impressions made. An impression is basically a mould of your ear.

Picture0406 

How my left ear looks like inside out.

 

Picture0407

Alien-like eh?

 

I then headed to Stereo Electronics at Plaza Singapura to get my UM1s sent to a company in China called Unique Melody for 200 bucks. And exactly a month later…

Picture0438

They broke my UM1s!

 

Picture0442

But then that was what I asked for.

 

Picture0441

Frequency response chart provided by Unique Melody.

 

Picture0439

A close up.

 

Picture0450

My new hearing aid. (Actually it makes me kind of deaf)

 

Picture0457

I then reused the cables to improve the ever crappy sounding Sony Ericsson stock in ear earphones.

They still sound rather bad after recabling.



Attention!
The Introvert Speaks is a highly 56K unfriendly site. It consists of pictures you don't want to see and journeys you would be too lazy to try out!

The Audiophile In Me